• This hand crocheted winter Buckle Beanie Hat features a visor which offers protection from the sun and is great for turning for a modern, trendy look.
• Silver metal buckle has been firmly affixed. It is sewn to the hat so that it cannot be removed.
• Made in soft and thick 20% wool, 80% acrylic blend yarn to keep your head warm on those cold, windy days. Hand wash in warm water. Do not heavily scrub. Do not wring dry. Lay flat to dry.
• This hat is also a wonderful photography prop for photographers, especially for childrens and Senior photo shoots, and fall family photos.
• This hat can be made in 30 colors and 5 sizes. Due to the thickness of the yarn and the size of the buckle, we cannot crochet this beanie smaller than 9 – 12 months.
Posted by Diana on 11th Mar 2015
I love it! It is exactly what I wanted!
Posted by Stacey on 28th Feb 2015
Adorable! Excellent quality. Nice and thick for warmth.
Posted by Tracey on 27th Feb 2015
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS HAT!!! Very, very well made and great transaction. Will buy from this seller again and again!
Posted by Amanda on 6th Mar 2014
This is, by far, the best hat I have ever purchased. The quality of the yarn is superb and the stitching is phenomenal. I've worn it practically every day this cold, cold winter and it has held up wonderfully. I get compliments on it all of the time.
Posted by Kelly on 6th Mar 2014
I received my buckle beanie from Two Seaside Babes two years ago and absolutely love it! So warm and cozy and the workmanship is fabulous.
Posted by August Fairlane on 25th Feb 2014
I ordered 1 for myself and 2 as gifts for my mother and mother in law. They fell in love with them. The quality is stunning. They are phenomenally warm to boot.
Posted by jfred on 24th Feb 2014
I loooove my buckle beanie from Two Seaside Babes! It's so warm and toasty. The color is FUN (a deep orange)! The yarn is a great mix of acrylic and wool, so it's not itchy, but soft. I love the thickness of the yarn, and the beauty of the stitching. (I always pay attn to stitching, as a seamstress and as a fellow crocheter--and these stitches are beautiful!) I bought my hat 2 or 3 years ago, and it has held up perfectly! It's the only winter hat I'll wear!!
Posted by Sam Bennett on 24th Feb 2014
I couldn't help but finally get a hat for myself. This hat is so thick and warm. And so well made. It is always great to do business with you Jessi. Thanks for all the great hats and great customer service. Thanks so much.
Posted by Julia Barrows on 24th Feb 2014
This is the warmest hat ever. It is made so very well and I've been getting compliments on it since I bought it. It's sad I had to wait this long for it to be cold enough to wear it. Thank you so much.