• This hand crocheted evergreen pine winter beanie hat features a visor which offers protection from the sun and is great for turning for a modern, trendy look.
• Silver metal buckle has been firmly affixed. It is sewn to the hat so that it cannot be removed.
• Made in soft and thick evergreen pine 20% wool, 80% acrylic blend yarn to keep your head warm on those cold, windy days. Hand wash in warm water. Do not heavily scrub. Do not wring dry. Lay flat to dry.
• This hat is also a wonderful photography prop for photographers, especially for childrens and Senior photo shoots.
• This hat can be made in other colors and sizes. Contact us prior to purchase if you don't see the size or color you like. Due to the thickness of the yarn and the size of the buckle, we cannot crochet this beanie smaller than 9 – 12 months.
Note: Monitor resolution, photo lighting, and dye lots may create a slightly different shade of yarn than what is pictured.
Measurements are as follows:
9 - 12 Month: 17" - 18"
1T - 2T: 18" - 19 1/2"
2T - 4T: 19 1/2" - 20 1/2"
4T - preteen: 20 1/2" - 21 1/2"
Adult: 21 1/2" +